Schedule a strategy session and get started with Autism Parent Coaching today!
Research has shown that stress in our group of autism mama’s is comparable to combat soldiers. They say that compared to other special needs moms our anxiety is off the charts. Our parental satisfaction is in the toilet.
Raising an autistic child is likely to be one of the hardest things you have ever done. So why go at it alone?
Let’s chat and figure out the one big thing we can do to get your life on the track you want. We love to pass on big ideas that lead to big changes. Schedule a session today and let’s figure out if Autism Parent Coaching is right for you.
How the strategy session works:
- Click the link to schedule an appointment at a time that works for you
- If you don’t see a time contact us for special scheduling options
- We will reply to your submitted email with the remote meeting information and you can join by computer or phone
- During the session we will strategize out the one big thing you need help on TODAY and how to take it to the next level.
Strategy sessions are awesome! Here’s why:
- Meet another autism mama! Always one of my favorite times.
- Know that you are not alone in this world. Really know.
- Get a good start on overcoming your biggest hurdle today.
- Most ideas we help you come up with or teach don’t cost anything. Free session + Free Big Idea = Awesome Future
You might be thinking:
- I don’t have time. Most of our ideas actually end up saving you time in the long run.
- Will it really work? Hard to say without knowing what we can help you with. We teach and view autism in a different way than much of the world. The good news is that this view is incredibly empowering for parents to help themselves and in the end help their child.
- You keep talking about me the caretaker, why? Have you ever been on an airplane? Where they instruct you to put the oxygen mask on yourself first and then your child? It is no different here mama. Many of us are super stressed and close to or at caregiver burnout. If you don’t take care of yourself, you can’t take care of your child.
- I don’t have money. This session is the same as a co-payment at a providers office for most. Most of our support programs cost far less than many other options. Our commitment is to help other parents, similar to how other’s have helped and taught us.
- Are you a doctor? Nope. But I am a nurse and very familiar with medical terminology and issues. I am a Martha Beck trained life coach. I am also a parent that has been where you are.
- What about help for my child? I am also a Certified Natural Play Therapist and may become giddy over a good marshmallow fight. Or dress up karaoke. Playing is way more fun than therapy and your child’s play skills will likely surprise you! Learn about teaching your child through play.
- How young (or old) does my child need to be? It doesn’t matter. Play is for everyone and mama can always use a leg up.
“During a very tough part of my life I came across the Spectrum Lane. Having that resource and the flexibility to talk to someone from made a great impact on life. Gina was a amazing. She was able to reassure me that my feelings about my situation are completely reasonable. She was also able to coach me about not conforming to what society expectations. Instead, I should focus on capitalizing on son needs and not what people might think about my situation.”